- Amid trade talks, China urges U.S. to respect its right to develop, prosper
- Fed's Williams says new economic outlook necessary for rate hikes
- U.S. Fed says minutes to be released on time as offices close
The leading investment and trading platform eToro released the key inferences of a survey conducted on investors’ sentiment towards crypto-assets and traditional financial institutions. Crypto-bulls seem to be taking their course of action as the institutions are taking the asset class seriously, the classic instance is that JP Morgan Chase’s announcement of its own cryptocurrency (JPM coin) in the recent past.
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
All the major Asian markets were trading on a higher note on Wednesday. Gold was trading around $1,343 mark while silver was trading around $16.05 mark.
Tokyo's Nikkei was trading 0.41 pct higher at 21,389.55 points.
• Trump mulls pushing March 1 deadline on tariffs on Chinese goods
• New round of U.S.-China trade talks to begin in Washington on Tuesday
• U.S. wants pledge for stable Chinese yuan as talks resume -report