Open a live account in four quick and easy steps.
1. Select the Type of Trading Account You Want to Open
There are several types of trading accounts such as VIP and standard accounts. Once you have chosen the trading account that best suits you, please read the contract specifications that apply to all our account types.
2. Complete Online Account Opening Form and Submit Documents
The online account opening form must be completed in all respects. Essential details regarding name, address, occupation and other information must be entered wherever required. During the process of opening an account you are required to submit:
- A copy of a valid passport or national ID card (front and back).
- Proof of residence; this can either be a bank statement or a utility bill (i.e. gas, water, electricity, or a landline phone bill) issued within the last six months.
If the account is opened in joint names, then you must also provide details of the other parties. If a corporate account is opened, a registration certificate of the company, certified copies of articles and memorandum of association along with the proof of address and the ID of the owner and shareholders are required.
3. Back Office Verification and Approval
Our Back Office and Compliance departments will verify your documents and application details. After your application is approved, your trading account will be opened and a login and password will be sent to your registered email address.
4. Fund Your Newly Opened Trading Account
To start trading, you should fund your account within one month from the date it was approved. In order to fund your account please log in to the Trader Board with your email and chosen password and select the most convenient option for funding your trading account.